Celebrate the festive season with these Gingerbread Protein Balls.
Gingerbread Protein Balls
Serves: makes 10 protein balls
Time: 10 minutes
1 scoop (40g) PranaOn Gingerbread flavour Power Plant Protein
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup almond butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup Nava Wholefoods Coconut Nektar
1 tsp allspice
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
*extra desiccated coconut for rolling & coating
- Place the protein powder, oats, desiccated coconut, coconut oil and coconut nektar into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add the almond butter, spices and salt. Mix to combine.
- Take a pinch of batter and roll into balls.
- Roll in desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate or just eat straight away.